ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

27 December 2012

Where to get new cloth for CNY?

Christmas ended less than a week and after this will be new year then Chinese New Year! Yeaappyy!!! CNY is my favorite festive ever! Cause is the only period all my family member get to gather. Another reason which is I get the excuses to buy more and more new clothes XD I've been began to buy new cloth, new shoe lately. Most of the stuff are from online cause internet shopping is much easier nowadays, stay home keep calm and shop online 

Today gonna share will y'all some of my CNY haul :) All photos are taken by my new cam Sony Nex-F3 hehehe. Apparently the first batch photo thou, but did some editing on the color with photoshop...I don't know why cause all my photos will definitely drag into photoshop before upload to blog, like everytime eventhou some photo already perfect. Perhaps, this shows that my blog is very important to me, I want everything look good here so.....LOL

Maroon color winter legging ^^ Red color is for CNY  and its very comfy when wearing it somemore can keep warm, perfect for winter trip as well! I got another color which is navy blue...two of this color are my favorite and can match with lots of top and bringing different kind of styles!


Close up views of this coolish Hellbounds! Big love!!!

Second item is the Hellbounds aka leather platform heel! For the very first time wearing a super high heels walking in a shopping mall cause normally only special occasion i will bring out heels @.@ By the way, imma matching it with my new stud vest. I kinda in love with this hellbounds actually, it looks so cool!!

Third item will be this beautiful red Cheongsam! I purposely choose this pure red color instead of pink or purple cause I think is what Cheongsam should be :)  This Cheongsam quality is VERY GOOD and you can see all the details are very nice and neat. Premium quality! Further more, it do fits me well! At first I thought I will need to bring it to taylor for some modify, yet it fits my body pretty well! Not wearing it myself cause I wanna keep it for CNY hehehe.
Everything I mentioned above are from BuBu Fashion House Click on the link and go to their page to find new cloth for CNY!! 


Today is ma boy's big day!! Just made a vegan beef burger for him :)) will blog about it soon. He said this will be his birthday gift already~ he happy I happy 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! 
ILY! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anerly :) can i know where you got the brown shoes from first pic? so pretty!

anerly said...

Hi, I bought it years ago at auto-city juru :)

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of
this web site, this website is genuinely awesome.



Here is my website - buy followers on twitter

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥