ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

4 September 2011

Turn Up Your Radio

Film shoot by Hayashi Lim since july

Tomorrow, is monday.....monday again. Working day for everyone! haha no more holiday! Wishing it is  another good beginning to all of you! Forget every emo emo thing~ Let's get started with a whole new charged battery!! HIGH FIVE!!
I have a habit, everyday i'll turn up the radio while driving...feel so relaxing with hits that i like, and the funny radio announcer too. :) Im sure many of you having the same habit like me. Which channel will u turn on? Me, no doubt! Is MY FM or sometimes Hitz.FM. They are the most popular channel i guess. Well, no doubt again! XD
Lately, My Fm is having a big big campaign!!! Just by one song + one call, u might win up to RM70,000 up for grab!! More...if its bonus hour, you can get increase you cash winning! What's the point if we're just listening to fm everyday but didn't find some interesting & easy game to win cash?!
MY FM CASH 歌之王 IT'S SUPER EASY WITH BIG CASH!
记得要寸步不离 My FM My Music 
Click on this picture for more info :)



my second advertorial. peace :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥