ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

1 September 2011

holidaeeee!

Haaaroo! Im here to blog again! weeee! I'm so in love with blogspot's new interface! Much cleaner and tidier! After a whole rainy week, here comes a big hot sun!! I hate sun seriously... :((
Today gonna blog about my holiday since sunday - wednesday. Where should i start from? duh!
Ermmm....let's talk about the short trip first. Went Sunway Lagoon with hubby...hehehehehe! Feel a bit embarrassed to said.....it's my first time visit! ><'' Laugh out louad laa...nevermind! hahahaha..Dont blame me for being soooo excited about this trip!! LOL
Had so much fun there...is like we tried everything there!! *cause its water park, i still can handle* I dint waste money this time, cause usually when people ask me to go theme park play, not every game i will try..cause i afraid of height and stimulating game actually :( Those 180' , 360' roller coaster..LORD! I WILL NEVER EVER TRY!!
YAYY! we get wet and had fun!!!
The rest they went Sunway Pyramid for shopping spree! They know we want alone~ teeheee! 
After a long tiring and exciting day...we went dinner after that! That vegetarian restaurant named MG'S, located at Subang, taipan. A very nice vegetarian restaurant we ever seen, the food served was amazingly great! I swear. 
Do they looks like vegetarian food??! NOPE! super yummyyyy~ 

The next day...we went town for shopping...our first choice, Pavilion for sure! lol...
Nothing much i bought, cause i still got tons of new cloth haven't got chance to wear...and i need to save~! 
Everytime visit pavilion, for sure me and hubby will go Pull & Bear, we so in love with their collections...cause is more approaching to style that we like :) Meanwhile, i finally found the over knee socks!!! So happy~ been craving for it so long..even ask han ni find for me at taiwan..but she cant find it there...Now i have them in these two colors i wanted!! Yay!!! XD. Bought a hoodie coat too, for november trip ^^ 
Bought this @  Sg.wang, The Face Shop. Been tried it's sample pack before, feels really good. Non-sticky type, collagen firming gel! 
fitting room @ sg.wang. Outfit of the day! very casual -.-

On the day after we reach home, yes! Is wednesday,still holiday~ i've decided to go high tea with hubby at Chai Diam Ma, queen street. Again, nearly couldn't find it...at last after so many round turning here and there..WE FOUND IT, god blessed! :D 
some craft selling there :)

 the super delicious brownie!!! We ate another lemon cheese cake too :)

in the hot weather...drink honey lemon to relief throat! *wink*

specky guy of the day!! LOL

 the doggy tic tac toe! cute untill dont know how to play -.-

couple of the day ♥ ♥ ♥

their interior. nice huh? From their info, this cafe operated 6 month ++ only. All the best! 

bye bye holiday!!

Suddenly feel, this post is kinda mess...forgive me okay?  I don't mean it. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥