ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

27 July 2014

Kiehl's Queensbay Mall Store Tour

It is the 2nd Kiehl's store opening in Penang. For your info, another one is located in Gurney Plaza which opened not too long ago. I was quite happy to see that Kiehl's is finally in Penang. I adore natural ingredient skincare cause my skin loves it! hahaha Sensitive skin needs pure & natural thing. Besides, i've also heard many good comments from my friends about this brand.


Kiehl's is an American cosmetics brand retailer that specializes in making premium skin, hair, and body care products. Founded as a single pharmacy in New York City's East Village in 1851, Kiehl's was purchased by the L'Oréal Group in 2000 and currently has more than 250 retail stores worldwide, and over 1000 points of sale supplemented by sales in high-end department stores, select airport locations, as well as independent stockists.
In contrast to its market competitors, Kiehl's is distinguished for its unorthodox marketing approach, exceptionally large male clientele base and its products' simple and straightforward packaging.
Have you ever wonder why there is always a Mr. Bones standing in front of every store?  "Mr. Bones" skeleton is the actual human skeleton used by founding family member, Aaron Morse during consultations to educate patrons on various ailments and how Kiehl’s remedies would address them. Today, "Mr. Bones" represents Kiehl’s pharmacy heritage, commitment to customer service, education and science.

Special thanks to Kiehl's for inviting me and my fellow bloggers to a store tour at Queensbay Mall. 


It was such a fun day with Joy (person in charge ), she's such a nice and fun person. She even show us one by one of Kiehl's products and some info about each products. I really appreciate her professionality. I always wonder, why is the product come in such plain and clean packaging. Well Joy told us, good product don't need to have the pretty outlook to attract buyer cause good product itself its the best packaging! 

One of the best seller series! 

I feel like buying this Calendula Toner with herbal extract! It even contain flower petals which makes me feel soooooo natural!!! 

I love this gift box so much!! Look at the pretty packaging~~~~ Who's birthday coming? hehehe

She even prepare us some snacks from DOME. *so hearty*


Besides learning about the products, we also get to know more about our own skin with professional pharmacyist :) We get to test and learn which kind of product suits the best for our skin. I personally love this session the most! XD 

I seems a little 'gan jeong' ~.~

Me paying attention on the product that pharmacyist recommend~

Here she is, a picture with Joy ^^

Group pic!

Goodie goodie bag! Can't believe it has the Calendula toner inside!!! *doublejoy*

Left: Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
Right: Calendula Herbal Extract Toner 

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. 
This is their No.1 best seller in our country! So glad that we got one too! It is the clear spots serum that heals away the dark spot on our face. I feel like it specially made for my skin LOL

Deep Pore Flower Power! Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash. It contain Calendula flower extract which able to gentle lifts surface debris and impurities from skin, without over-drying.

Calendula Herbal Extract Toner. Gently tones and soothes skin and improves problem area.
  
I started to love Kiehl's product ever since I got them hope weeks ago. Even if the product does not smells good, but i'm sure that the result is beyond than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥