ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

4 September 2014

20 Facts about me


老實講我不太愛跟風但總是被點名!為了不讓年輕人講我古板所以就來湊熱一下 >< 
20個!!!好多!需要時間想想.......

1. 26 this year. Fuck T.T

2. I can talk nonsense non stop if you close with me. My friend used to laugh very hard on my "jokes", in fact I feel they looks stupid when laugh on my silly words. hahahahaha

3. I consider myself as a 38 poh, like really 38 that kind!

4. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I think most of you thought that i'm the only child.

5. I am a aunt for 9 nephews ; nieces this year. I was only 12 years old when I became aunty for the first nephew. ^^

6. I have 2 lovely family and I love every single of them very much!

7. I used to envy all the 90s young girl these days that able to dress up themselves very well in this age! I'm still wearing la-la cloth when I were in their age.

8. I don't have a favourite colour, I love every colour!

9. I don't have a specific dressing style, I like to wear whatever I like according to my mood.

10. I have a really fuzzy and dry hair which you don't really see it in my pictures. I style it everyday.

11. I can't live without my make-up concealer.

12. I hate the fact when I realise I forget to bring something important out and I need to turn back.

13. I need the biggest closet in the world!! My cloths always overloaded where sometimes I need to push my cloth in order to get the door closed @.@

14. I must drink a cup of milo + protein milk every single day. *Thanks mom*

15. I hate rude people!

16. I love to drink fruit juice *especially orange, apple, lime* more than coffee or chocolate drinks.

17. I don't really crave for noodles or spaghetti. I prefer rice and bread. Okay 飯桶!我知道

18. I wonder when will I getting married? LOL

19. I prefer to have impromptu plan for travel and stuff like that. Cause sometimes over planning gets really stress.

20. I'm a Scorpion and I found nothing mystery about myself  +.+

Okay! I'm done! Thanks for putting me in your list. I should like do double triple check before I publish this out @.@ 
Hope that this 20 facts of me lets you know more about the Anerly you've been following hehehe

10 comments:

The Backpacker said...

26 isn't that old. :P

Anonymous said...

Series 26?? Girl u dun look like!

Nicole Chin said...

Is number 18 a hint to your bf? Hahaha so cute!

Vivian Yuen said...

Your hair doesn't look dry at all in photos!

LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

~

tingxi ✿ said...

Seriously you don't look like 26! :D

Anonymous said...

ur bf younger than u?

Anonymous said...

U look yonger alot than ur actual age :D

lee woo said...

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it. See the link below for more info.


#truly
www.ufgop.org

Cahya Kurniawan said...

hai..you look soo beautifull..:)

Leslie Lim said...

I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥