ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

25 February 2016

Visiting Trickeye Museum Singapore



Heylo! It was a another good thing happen back in 2015. I got the chance to fly all the way to Singapore to visit the Trickeye Museum. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to collaborate and I do had fun during this trip.
Plus, they even got me a super nice hotel to stay ^^ I'm lucky enough to get chosen. It was a 3 days 2 night free and easy trip. So I bought boyfie along *so that he can take nice picture of me* LOL We visited Trickeye Museum on the next day upon arrival. The first night was quite chilly, we went to have some shopping at Orchard.

Our stay in WESTIN Singapore.

Awesome view from room :)

Westin even greet me with a lovely bear & chocolates <3 Thanks for the lovely arrangement.

Matching outfit as usual heh

Woke up quite early on the next day cause we're super excited to go Trickeye Museum and I got my camera charged like 200% full battery!! XD


A little intro about Trick Eye Museum. The name, Trick Eye, comes from the shortened form of the term ‘Trick of the Eye’. It refers to an art technique that turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images. Through the use of optical illusions, three-dimensional paintings on the surfaces of the museum walls, floors and ceilings come alive. The museum offers various themed galleries where visitors are invited to take part and are more than welcome to explore with their eyes, hands and definitely cameras! Step inside the paintings and complete a visual narrative with your creative poses. Through the lens of your camera, a surprisingly tricky story will unfold. Create unforgettable memories at Trick Eye Museum with your friends and family. Be ready for a time of fun and laughter, all with a dose of education and culture.

So this is how the entrance looks like. Its very colorful, got my camera standby anytime cause everywhere can be a perfect angle! 

Personally like this circus tower~ So cute!!

And this giant baby!!!! 

Exploring journey starts here ...

Sorry we do look silly here but everyone is doing this way to get the perfect shot! 

These backdrop is really really looking so REAL! 

His fav spot!

This one is one of my fav! 


Trick Eye Museum featuring six engaging and family-based themes that will spark your imagination and love for art. The museum’s six interactive zones cover the themes of Mystery, Excitement, Supernatural, Fairytale, Fantasy and Trick World. Each of them looking so real and interesting! If you happen to visit, pls take as much as u can ~ 

This is from the Fairytale section ^^ 

Fav spot! Also from the Fairytale section ^^


After a long day exploring the museum, we then have some shopping again at Orchard and also dinner. Bf brought me to a quite famous restaurant aka bistro name KPO nearby Orchard. I think its quite a happening place where you can have dinner and chill at the same time :) Best spot for happy hour!

This is sooooo good!!! Homemade potato chips with caramel sauce and ice cream on top <3

Shopping haul of the night :) Totally cannot resist LUSH whenever I see the stores :/ Bought some again.

First try the galaxy bath boom ^^ The night before we leave Singapore 

RELAXXXXX

Till then, breakfast before flight :) So many choices here and everything is too good!

Last but not least, thank you for having me at Singapore for Trickeye Museum visit :) I had a pleasant trip and thank you for all the lovely arrangement. Life is good like that <3 If you happen to visit Singapore, get your entry ticker for Trickeye Museum. Its definitely another reason to visit Sentosa Singapore!


1 comments:

pokerv99 said...

lol
good couple ever :)

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥