ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

9 May 2016

APRILSKIN - Fav of the month

Not so into blogging these days cause social apps is too instant and convenient. Eventhou im not really in the mood to write a super long one, but at least im still typing LOL.
As you can see from the title of this post, its gonna be a cosmetic and make up entry :) Forgot since how long was my last post about make up =.=
APRILSKIN is a well-known cosmetic throughout the whole Asia! I seen their brand almost everytime I scroll my Facebook feed.
One of their famous product is the Magic Snow Cushion! I've seen so many youtuber been writing reviews about it and so, here comes mine! First time using it and all that I can say is the coverage is superb!! Din't know that it can be so high coverage! Never trust the video until I tried it on my own skin.

All product I got it from Bestever99. They provide really good service and really patient in replying my question LOL Thank you for sending me these products

APRILSKIN - Scarlet lip tint & Magic Snow Cushion

SPF50 + / PA+++ 

Magic Snow Cushion provides provides moisture and flawless coverage at the same time which is why I like it very much! Oh! Did I tell you that this Magic Snow Cushion is actually an award winning cushion and even introduced a various beauty programme.
This is me with the before and after result of Magic Snow Cushion. This is only one touch! Is like no need to overlap another layer anymore. Acne scars and redness gone in just one touch!!! 

This is usually how we apply bb cushion or cushion foundation. 

A little something about it and the color shades. Im using the #22 Pink Beige color. Not too fair and quite match with my skintone.

Another thing that I love about this product is that, it gives the instant dewy korean looking skin and its so moisture! I replaced this cushion with my foundation which dry-out my skin everytime I put on my skin. 

To me, the difference between foundation and  BB cushion is that foundation usually gives me the feeling of super thick layer that covers all my pores until my skin cannot breath, and I think this is the main reason that makes my skin so dry after remove. As for BB cushion or CC cushion gives a very thin layer and nourishment on my skin at the same time, this also prevent the oily and cakey feeling after a long day. 

Another product which I use it right after the cushion is this! The Magic Oil Lip Tint :) The color quite long lasting, but is just that I felt a little to glossy for me

Total 3 shades they have at this moment, mine is the red one :) 

It kinda good in creating a bouncy juicy lips thou hehe

<3

Fav of the month!!! 

Last but not least, I made a short video of me using the Aprilskin Magic Snow Cushion where you can see the difference of before and after usage :) Hope you like it!



More info about Bestever99
Instagram: Bestever99.my
Wechat: Bestever99
Simply follow and add their wechat for more Korean products!

1 comments:

yusrina said...

hello mont licious.. nice blog.. please visit us at :-
http://albumretro.blogspot.my/

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥