ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

15 March 2012

movie night

so blur =.=

Hello people, Wednesday is movie day right? It seems I seldom blog about movie cause I don't really watch movie unless hubby show me trailer. I prefer comedy actually, some of you might think that watch comedy in cinema is kind of wasting money... but I love the feeling when everyone is laughing together! *very nice one*
Yesterday hubby show me another trailer again, he mentioned quite a lot of good feedback for this movie. John Carter. Have you watch it yet? Is a Disney production *i love disney movie* Quite an interesting movie and I love John Carter, from Virginia! XD 

rawwwwwwrr!!

pig mouth >///<

mua outfit of the night ^^
Opss! Forget to mention..i cut my fringe. DIY again hehehehehehe...


Have a nice day  





1 comments:

creampuff said...

nice movie ~ <3

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥