ShareThis

E-mail me : montfang25@gmail.com
Reviews | Sponsorship | Advertorials :)

23 June 2013

June Fashion Update

June is all about work work work and work @.@ until I got no time to make some update. Last week I had a little gateway with boyfie and his team member. We went to Phuket. Is our first time to Phuket and is way too awesome than I aspected! Of course I will blog about it :) Wait for me I need some times to arrange over 1k photo >< One thing to be sad of is my skin become very tan now *cry out loud* Since I know Phuket is a beautiful place so I bought some cloth and did a photoshoot in our hotel room. 

All cloth from Twenty3

Peach color is always my favourite. With peplum design on waist makes the dress looks more feminine.  Cut in shoulder is my first choice for dress! 

Featuring the flora cardigan here. I pair it with a babypink stud singlet and a lace short :) I think flora print design should match with something simple. 

American Flag vintage swimwear! But i feel its too fancy to wear this outside alone and the top is kinda big for my mini booby T.T I dare not to wear it to the beach >< But i kinda like this design and is my first swimwear with this design. 

Self Manufactured Marilyn Monroe Dress. Wear it in many ways! Selling at RM69 :) 

Visit : www.twenty3.my

5 comments:

Hanna Lei said...

I think it is really hard to pull off a swimsuit like that. It looks nice though. Hanna Marie

Quang Hue said...

Amitabha, hi investigative agents and whom it may concern, a few months ago, I don't know why you said on YouTube and maybe somewhere else I commited crimes 2 times, and if the third times happens, I will be shot. You may refer the 1st time is the 911 event but you have No Proof and I believe I didn't do it. You refer the 2nd time as the bombing of a marathon event in Masachusette or somewhere else. But you Know I didn't do it. As you know, that's a lie to a cultivator which has very bad karma. I don't know when will the 3rd time happen while I am innocent and you Know I am innocent. That scares me and lose my good name very much. I let you watch everything I do online to know I am an ethical cultivator but sadly, you don't have my trust. Only my Superiors know I am innocent. I know many examples of having very bad karma and grave offense when telling a lie on high level cultivator but I don't list them here. Whether you remove my 2 times 'bad name' or not, I still do my one specific Buddhist method to erase your very bad karma or worse because I am a compasionate Buddhist Sage. Btw, I didn't involve in the accident of an old police man, you want me to swear I will swear but I didn't do it. However, I will pray and chant for him so he will recover much better and faster :) If I still see you claim 2 big lies on me, I will move to my friends in Malaysia, Singapore, Korea or Vietnam and change my citizenship ... I'm no more an American and I thank America for opportunity to improve my Buddhist cultivation. Sincerely, buddhist Quang Hue.

Thanks very much Anerly for a talk with investigative agents and whom it may concern.

huicy said...

hi, may i know where did u get the swimwear? thank you =)

Vivian said...

The peach dress looks amazing on you~

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

EleshaNce said...

where did u get ur beige flat yea?

Post a Comment

Leave me comments ♥